Black, always garaged, 6-speed automatic transmission, supercharged 400hp V8. 320-watt AM/FM/CD Alpine auto system. Headrest-mounted monitors for DVD multimedia system. Rear seat tray tables. Bluetooth connectivity. Navigation system. Cool/heated front seats. Heated rear seats. Rich oak veneer. Champagne suede Alston headliner. Stitched leather door casings. Window shades. Power sunroof.
Only 140 of this model were produced! Asking $40,000 or best offer.
• 1967 Jaguar 420
• 1971 Jaguar XJ6 Series 1
• 1975 Jaguar XJ6C Coupe
• 1983 Jaguar XJ6
• 1985 Jaguar XJ6
• 1986 Jaguar XJ6 (three of them)
• 1986 Jaguar XJS
• Motor and tires
• Excellent set of E-type S1 chrome wire wheels
• Good set of E-type S2 painted wire wheels
• New (might be NOS - not sure) E-type S1 tail lights
• Original E-Type jack
• One leather seat set for S1 E-type
• One excellent front bumper set - E-type S1 and S1.5
• One good front bumper set- E-type S1 and S1.5
• Several sets of sun visors - believe they are E-type but not sure
• E-type S1 radiator expansion tank and bracket
• Trunk mounted CD changer out of a 1998 XJR
All parts are priced at “make an offer” - motivated seller. Have a large selection of Austin-Healey parts and a few MGB parts as well. E-mail me if there is something specific you are looking for.
Truly one of a kind and special. Located in Waltham, MA.